ALFALFA HAY- Fair Grade - Double Compressed Bale - 16/18 % Protein - For Sale ! Available during the northern hemisphere winter.
Moisture (%): 12 Grade: Fair Packaging: Bale size: 1,15 x 0,80 x 2,25 mts - 30 Bales per 40" HC container
Place of Origin: Argentina Brand Name: MYM International Trade Crude Protein %: 16-18
ADF (Acid Detergent Fibre) %: 32-35 NDF (Neutral Detergent Fibre) %: 40-44 PURITY: >90%
CHOP SIZE: >10 cm AFLATOXIN: 20 ppb MAX GMO: FREE
RADIATION: FREE DRIED: Suncured WEIGHT: 730 kgs/bale - 22 MT per container
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Shipped in 40" HC Container of about 22 MT - 30 Bales per container. Bale Weight: 730 Kilos Bale Size 1,15 x 0,80 x 2,25 mts - Tied with 5 wires
Delivery Detail: Usual transit time to Middle East Ports is 45 days
Alfalfa - Late maturity , mid to late bloom, moderate or below leaf content, coarse stemmed . May show light damage Prices CIF Middle East Ports 390 usd/mt CIF East Asian Ports 350 usd/mt FOB Buenos Aires 325 usd/mt Our Harvest Season is from September to June . We can ship alfalfa hay during northern hemisphere winter . Product Description ALFALFA DOUBLE COMPRESSED BIG BALES OF ABOUT 730 KILOS EACH QUALITY : * FAIR GRADE
* CRUDE PROTEIN (ODM) 16-18 %
* ADF Acid Detergent FIbre 32-35 % (plus/minus 10 percent)
* NDF Neutral Detergent Fibre 40-44 % (plus/minus 10 percent)
* MOISTURE : 12 % MAX
* AFLATOXIN : 20 ppb MAX
* PURITY : > 90%
* CHOP SIZE: > 10 cm
* GMO : Free
* RADIATION : Free
* DRIED : Suncured
* Late Maturity
* Mid to late bloom
* Moderate or below leaf content
* Generally coarse stemmed .
* Alfalfa hay may show light damage .
* Bales are free from any poisonous or animal non-healthy products or materials
* If fumigation is required , costs are not included in our prices and will be quoted once protocol is received .
DOCUMENTS PROVIDED : * Quality Analysis Certificate issued by International Accredited Independent Laboratory confirming that the quality of each shipment is as per the specifications mentioned in Proforma .
* Phytosanitary Certificate issued by a competent Government Health Authority.
* Certificate of Origin issued by Chamber of Commerce.
* GMO & Radiation Free Certificate issued by shipper.
* All Documents are prepared in English and sent in one lot by courier.
* All documents can be legalized by buyer's embassy or consulate at origin.
Company Information We specialize in suplying alfalfa to Midlle East & East Asia - Actually exporting big quantities on a regular basis to Abu Dhabi , Khalifa Port , U.A.E. Deep knowledge of regulations, certifications & logistics issues involved in exporting hay worldwide .