Coffee Roasted Beans
Arabica Coffee Beans
Grade: AA Grade Maturity: 100% Max. Moisture (%): 0
Additional Ingredient: N/A Packaging: Int'l Standard 500g Packet with Swiss-made valve installed Shelf Life: 1 Year
Weight (kg): 0.5 Place of Origin: Nepal Brand Name: Himalayan Arabica
Model Number: Roasted Coffee Beans (Gourmet) Cultivation Type: Organic Harvest: February 2013
Flavour: 8 [Sweet, slightly savory, balanced, quiet: apple, dried plum, almond] Acidity: 7 [Gentle, rather muted] Body: 8 [Smooth, lightly syrupy]
Aftertaste Intensity: 8 [Simple but clean, round, sweet: hint of flowers] Overall Raw Score: 89
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Int'l Standard one-way degassing valve installed packet Available in various packs of 100gm, 200gm, 250gm, 500gm and 1 Kg
Delivery Detail: 1 Week
One of the rare and exclusive 100% arabica organic Roasted Coffee Beans.
* This is one of the finest arabica Coffee in the world from the foothills of Nepalese Himalayas organically grown above 1550Mtrs.
* Scored 89
* Sweet-exclusive aroma, notes of orange, peach with buttery body which displays nut, milk chocolate, wheat & sesame.
* Anytime Available in Cinnamon (Light) Roast and Full City (Medium Dark Brown) Roast
* Most of the common type of roasted beans are available at order.
* We have custom packet for hotels, resorts, coffee shops and retailors.