Compact Magnetron Sputter System (Compact Sputter-75S)
Metal Coating Machinery
Coating: Vacuum Coating Place of Origin: Incheon South Korea Brand Name: Compact Magnetron Sputter System
Model Number: Compact Sputter-75S Dimension(L*W*H): 548*561*519 Weight: 200kg
Application areas: semiconductor, display, solar cell, biochips, new materials, nanomaterials, and sample preparations, etc. Special Features
* RF or DC magnetron sputter for multipurpose R&D.
* RF to DC power supply easily changed without hardware change.
* Deposition available for various materials of metals, carbon materials, metal oxides and metal nitrides, etc.
* Small space needed for installation.
* Efficient deposition through easy operation.
* High performance to low cost.
* Target shutter, view port shutter and chamber liners installed.
* Ar gas introduced between cathode shield and target for high sputter yield.
* Reactive sputtering also available.
* Target size: 2in to 3in
* System control: PLC-based touch panel
* Substrate holder size: normally up to 3in wafer
* Substrate heating: basically not heated or water-cooled (optionally heated up to 300oC)
* Bias plasma applied to substrate holder (optional)
* Target to substrate distance: 60 to 100mm controllable
* Sputter power supply: 600W RF power supply(13.56MHz) with matching circuit (DC power optional)
* Process gas: Ar, O2 (N2 optional)
* Vacuum gauge: low and high vacuum gauges
* Base pressure: <5.0E-6Torr
* Pumping system of TMP (51 l/s)+rotary oil pump(200 l/min) (dry pump is optionally available)
* Water: <20oC, 2kg/cm2, 20l/min
* Compressed air: 5kg/cm2
* Weight: 100kg
* Dimension: 561mm(W) x 548mm(D) x 519mm(H)