CUT-400 MCU Digital IGBT Inverter DC Plasma Cutter
Model Number: CUT300 Input Voltage: 230±15%V Power(W): 42KVA
Dimensions: 435x180x265mm Usage: Plasma Cutting Certification: CE
OEM: Available Color: as required for official shipment Accessories: Plasma Torch, Earth Clamp, Welding Cable .
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Cartons/Wooden Case
Delivery Detail: 15-30days
- MCU Digital IGBT Inverter DC Plasma Cutter
- 32bit MCU, LCD Display
- non-HF arc-starting
- Certificate: GS/CE/EMC Product Description CUT-300 MCU Digital IGBT Inverter DC Plasma Cutter Features: - High Performance 32bit MCU and LCD display.
- Adopt IGBT inverter, current-sharing circuit and digital control technology.
- Wth a wide range of nets pressure, can realize the stable cutting, in ±10% nets pressure fluctuation.
- Adopt non-HF arc-starting, reduce the interference of control system.
- Have guide arc control, improve the cutting ability and speed, extend service life of nozzle, and can be used in grid board cutting.
- With Power, air pressure detection, nozzle overheating, flow alarm and protection function.
- Adopt after arc starting nozzle and electrode, improve the speed and quality of the arc, ensure the service life of nozzle and electrode.
- Selective modules: EMC, PFC Applications: - Cut series inverter plasma cutting machine is widely used in ship building, construction and installation, pressure vessel steel structure, other manufacturing and maintenance industries
- Apply to all kinds of general carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, Titanium and alloy cutting. Specifications: Model CUT-300
Rated Input Voltage(V) 1phase,230±15%
Input Frequency(Hz) 50/60
Rated Input Power(KVA) 42
No-load Voltage(V) 480
Rated Output Voltage(V) 92
Output Current Range (A) 10-30
Duty Cycle(%) 25C° @ 30%
Cutting thickness(PFC) 20mm
Insulation Class F
Protection Class Ip23S
Accesseries 1pc cutting torch
Optional Accessories: - Plasma Torch - Earth Clamp - Welding Cable