Steel wire scrap derived from the shredding of wasted tires
Place of Origin: Italy Type: LMS Scrap Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: In Big Bags
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Tyre Wire scrap derived from the shredding of used tyres Steelcord is a steel wire used as a single element in wobblers or in a cord. It is used to reinforce tyres, thanking to its mechanical properties, such as breaking strength, lengthening, high resistance to tension and compression. Tyre wire scrap is thus a malleable steel, characterized by High Tensile Carbon Steel (Carbon content: 0,82%). Steelcord scrap is shaped in chopped wire form (wire diameter: 0,20 - 0,80 mm) and is obtained during the granulation process of waste tyres. The partial textile fibers and the steel filaments are separated mechanically from the rubber matter and are addressed to a magnetic device for its separation and collection Steelcord Scrap can be classified as follows: * CER CODE: 19.12.02
* BASEL CODE: B 1010
* HS CODE: 7204.49.0090
* ISRI CODE: 281 Processed tire wire (Ferrous)?Grade 4. (rubber/fiber contamination < 20% detected by manual separation)
* STOCKED: On cemented flooring
* PACKING: in Big Bags according to the shredding plant equipments.Please note that the packing system is integrated in the shredding plant: this guarantees that the fresh material produced is immediately packed and protected from weather agents in order to avoid the surface oxidation of the wires that due to their phisical conformation, can be easly oxidated.
* LOADING: in 40' HC containers (up to 26,50MT)
* ORIGIN: Italy
* DOCUMENTATION: The steelcord scrap is allowed to leave the EU territory accompanied by the Annex VII according to the European regulation No. 1013/2006 of 14/06/06; all customers authorized to importation and willing to fulfill the related document are welcome to collaborate with us.
Please note that third inspection companies and your company rappresentatives are always welcome to inspect personally the yard and the goods. If interested please feel free to contact us.