Wonder chef Japan High Quality Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Feature: Eco-Friendly,Stocked Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland) Brand Name: Wonder chef
Model Number: Mahouno quick QDA55/01 Final inspection country: Japan(now products stocked) Product size(outside): 250*360*220mm
Product size(inside): D220*H145mm Weight: 2.8kg 6.2lb Full capacity: 5.5L 186fl oz(US)
Cooking capacity: 3.6L 122fl oz(US) Working pressure: 140kPa 1.42kgf/cm2 Outer carton size: 645*475*285mm 17.1kg
Inner carton size: D320*W270*H230mm 4.1kg 9.0lb Packing amount of outer carton: 40 units (10 cases)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Cardboard box containing 4 attractive packaging boxes with 1 unit per box. The English notation of the box is possible if you can purchase more than 5,000units in the year. We have all stocks of our products in Japan now.
Delivery Detail: 7 - 60 days after confirming an order (depends on the amount)
5.5L stainless steel pressure cooker for gas & IH.
Certification:SGS Wonder Chef Japan High Quality Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker A 5.5l stainless steel pressure cooker that has passed a high level quality assurance inspection in Japan. A high quality Japanese product combining high quality with safety. An ideal pressure cooker for beginners. Offering the highest class pressure available in Japan, the preparation time will be approximately 65% of the time it takes with your average pressure cooker. Product Specifications
Working pressure Max pressure 140kpa (atmospheric pressure: 2.38)
Max temperature ca 124 degrees
Product size (external) 250*360*220 mm (WHD)
Body size (internal) diameter 220*145 mm
Product weight 2.8kg
Total water capacity 5.5L
Largest allowable water capacity 3.6L
Material thickness SUS304 t=1.2mm
Body bottom plate thickness aluminum 1070A t=5.0mm SUS430 t=0.5mm
Bottom plate thickness (actual measured value after pressing) 4.4 mm
Presentation case size W320*H270*D230mm
Presentation case weight 4.1kg
Amount of cases per carton 4 pieces
Carton size 645*475*285mm
Carton weight 17.1kg
Working pressure 135(±10)kpa
Final inspection country Japan(now products stocked)
Accessories steamer plate, cleaning pin
Customers please check that this pressure cooker meets the national standards for pressure cookers in your country before ordering.The instruction manual is supplied electronically. A printed album is available at an additional cost. The instruction manual of our product is all Japanese. §Product Points
- Perfect when cooking for 4-5 people - The produce is made of high quality stainless steel so it can be used lasting long time.
- The size is very practical and suitable for pressure cooking novices
- With the highest class pressure in Japan, you can cook food very quickly.
- Healthy, easy-clean, safety and reliable without the danger of explosion. - Good quality and valuable price so it is the best choice for the life.
- Can be used together with heat sources such as gas cookers, and 200V IH cookware. §Low Energy & Shorter Cooking Time
Japan's highest class of pressure cooker ultra high pressure (2.38 atmospheric pressure) shortens cooking times far more than standard pressure cookers. It is also exceedingly energy efficient. The time from set fire to put out fire beans meat fish
Normal pressure cooker(80kPa) 7m58s 29m53s 25m30s
Wonder chef Cookers(140kPa) 6m19s 30%SHORT 19m20s 35%SHORT 15m43s 38%SHORT
§150,000units: annual domestic sales of Wonder Chef's pressure cookers Sales in Japan are carried out through TV shopping channels, specialty stores, gift catalogs, and department stores. We sell products in Japan targeting a mid to high price bracket. Wonder Chef's share of the market in Japan is 10%. §Wonder Chef customer satisfaction is 97%!
? You can eat food like that cooked in restaurants
? Great quality, affordable price.
? Light and easy to carry. ? Reduces cooking prep time, saving me a lot of work.
? super convenient. I can make so many different foods with this cooker.
? Our pressure cooker fulfills many roles around our house. §Product Safety - If you don't close the lid properly, the pressure cooker won't turn on, and once on, the lid won't open until the pressure is less than 5 Kpa.
- With the new and re-designed nozzle, it is harder to accidentally remove the weight.
- The heat is evenly distributed through the bottom of the pot thanks to a 3-layer structure, making it harder to burn the food. §This cooker has passed all of Japan's most stringent quality control checks. Wonder Chef is a registered factory with Japan's Consumer Product Safety Association. ALL COOKERS are inspection by Japanese inspector. We are recognized for a long term by a Japanese stern consumer. Of course, We process the cooker and can export it as a product made in Japan. §Wonder Chef Co., Ltd.'s plants are registered with the Consumer Product Safety Association, emphasizes top Japanese quality. Factory registration certificate of Perfect Safety §Products Line up & Japan main office §Easy, safe pressure cooker
Wonder Chef's pressure cookers are inspected with the strictest QC procedures before shipping. Though the products are of the highest quality and would be perfectly fine to ship out straight from the factories, we want to make sure the product is 100% perfect, so we re-tighten every screw and power them up to verify safety. We visually inspect the cooker and lid. We verify proper operation. Then we carefully check the packaging. This inspection procedure resembles a rebuilding of the entire product. Only after this does it become a Wonder Chef product. §60 years of experience and reliability All pressure cookers of the Wonder chef inspect a product based on a Japanese quality standard by Japanese inspector in Japan and supply it. So the pressure cooker of the Wonder chef has high quality. We can supply a safe pressure cooker. It will bring the consumer of your country happiness. §Environmental policy Wonder Chef CO.,LTD. contribute to the improvement for peoples' natural lives and the life of a healthy through the activities the production and sales of kitchen supplies as the pressure cooker based on the experience of Japan as a manufacturer of more than 60 years.
§How to Pay
After your bill of lading is drawn up, payment should be sent by T/T. After confirming your order, cargo is surrendered. If your order amount exceeds $1,000USD, Wonder Chef will require 30% payment up front when issuing the PI. We provide OEM services only for the box and instruction manual. The actual unit may not be changed. We offer the price, but you can negotiate more.
We'd like many countries to inform as a safe & high quality cookware from Japan.